Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stool Steps

Bennett and Ainsley have an affection for climbing apparatuses in our home. They refer to the three we have each as Stool Steps, as if that is the proper name of an inanimate object that has feelings and a life. Weird. Anyway, they both love Stool Steps and use them regularly for various purposes. However, last night our largest Stool Steps became useful in a new way...stadium seating in the living room. Above the children can be seen eating some cheese cubes while watching a favorite PBS television show of theirs, Antiques Roadshow. Two young children eating cheese on a step stool watching Antiques Roadshow is something you just don't see every day. We live in a house of unique and entertaining experiences!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Having affection for inanimate objects is not weird! You are hurting the stepstools' feelings! I think the stool enjoyed getting that affection from the girls and was happy as a lark when you put it back in it's home.
I watched Antique Roadshow last night too! Those girls got their taste in shows and their love for EVERYTHING from a wise and wonderful person!

Minyo said...

I love this idea. We have a similar step stool and never considered its alternative uses. Perhaps I'll suggest using it for our next movie watching night here.

Your tree looks beautiful, by the way.