What's the secret ingredient to our birthday cookies? A little rock music. Ainsley pulled the drumset into the kitchen and jammed out to some Billy Joel, her current favorite artist. She also talked me into a brief guitar solo.
Friday, March 13, 2009
A Glimpse Into the Life Of Ainsley
Some may wonder, "What does one do when they stay at home with a young child all day?" Let me answer this question for you with another question..."What don't you do when you are home with a young child all day?!?!" Here are a few snapshots from a morning in the life of Ainsley....
After taking Big Sis to school and eating scrambled eggs, Ainsley requested digital camera lessons. Here is her second or third attempt with the cameral. She made me hold the flowers.
Following camera lessons, Ainsley asked if we could make a "spider web" out of chain links. This took a while. We're leaving it up for Big Sis to admire when she returns from school.
Next, it was cookie baking time for a special aunt's 30th birthday extravaganza. Ainsley LOVES to help in the kitchen and she requires that aprons be worn for cookie baking.

What's the secret ingredient to our birthday cookies? A little rock music. Ainsley pulled the drumset into the kitchen and jammed out to some Billy Joel, her current favorite artist. She also talked me into a brief guitar solo.
Morning break...a nice long read on the toilet. Well, that covers about 2 hours of Ainsley's day. Fun times! To my wonderful husband: I know you are sitting at work reading this, nesting super HOT parts and working your rear end off. Thank you for doing it everyday on behalf of your girls! I love you and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be home living life with these children. I'm thankful for God's provision for us and for the gift of You! Your hard work and sacrifice means the world to me! I love you and thank you, Dear....now you should probably get back to nesting HOT parts!
What's the secret ingredient to our birthday cookies? A little rock music. Ainsley pulled the drumset into the kitchen and jammed out to some Billy Joel, her current favorite artist. She also talked me into a brief guitar solo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenn, I love the last paragraph you wrote to Grant. I feel the same way. I'm so glad you expressed those thoughts to Grant. I need to do it more often.
Yes, the life lived at home with kids is always exciting!
Post a Comment