Ah, Father's Day weekend! We had a lovely one. It started with some shopping for the special dads in our family. While we were out shopping, we parked next to this Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Bennett looked out the window and said, "Oh, this is JUST the motorcycle of my dreams! I want to leave for my honeymoon on a motorcycle just like that someday!" Really?!?! I asked her when she thought she might marry. She replied, "When I'm 70." Really?!?! Never a dull conversation with that girl!
tasty food from the grill and garden.
The cousins also spent some time cooling off in M's whale-shaped sprinkler/pool.
Bennett's on the non-dairy diet. It is no fun. Auntie made some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with non-dairy chocolate chips, and my, oh my, was Bennett pleased. Here she is, savoring one.
Grandma's to celebrate Father's Day with them, she was pretty much worthless. Above,
you can see her "celebrating" with Grandpa. He looks just as wiped as she does. We were eventually able to wake her and squeeze a little more party out of her that evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment