Hear ye, hear ye! The Queen was giving an important speech on Saturday morning. I never did find out what the speech was about, but it was obviously engaging by the looks of the numbers in attendance!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Weekend Pictures
Yet another fun weekend for our family! Below are the details...
We took the girls out on the trail with their new plasma cars, or "asthma" cars, as Ainsley calls them. Even their dad enjoyed a ride with a little extra push from them!
Two girls, cruisin' on the plasma cars.

Hear ye, hear ye! The Queen was giving an important speech on Saturday morning. I never did find out what the speech was about, but it was obviously engaging by the looks of the numbers in attendance!
Hear ye, hear ye! The Queen was giving an important speech on Saturday morning. I never did find out what the speech was about, but it was obviously engaging by the looks of the numbers in attendance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment