Saturday, February 13, 2010
Bedroom Remodel...It's About Time!!!
I bought some bedding on 75% off clearance for Bennett a year and a half ago. It wasn't until this week that I finally got around to getting it out. Dad was out of town for a few days and that left me with some spare time, so I decided it was time to repaint and redo Bennett's room. She had never liked the lavender walls (I can't blame her) and so she was thrilled that we were finally going to get rid of them!
Bennett's walls are now "wading pool" blue. She has a tropical quilt and a grass bedskirt. We framed and hung some of her artwork from school. It is a drawing/painting of various suns, each with a different facial expression. The photo doesn't do it justice...it's really cute and well-done in person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute room!
Post a Comment