Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter!

Easter weekend was crazy busy for us. I think we are still recovering from it a bit. It was lots of fun...here are some highlights! Disclaimer: I forgot my camera when the girls got Easter baskets from Grandpa L and Grandma L! I'll try to post pictures when I get them from Grandma's camera! We celebrated Easter at Grandpa C and Grandma D's house a couple days early. Here are the girls, posed with their first round of Easter loot!
Ains was a bit concerned as little Cousin S made several attempts to bombard her Easter goodies.

Uncle C helped Ainsley retrieve an egg during the backyard egg hunt.


Bennett proudly displays an egg she found by the disfunctional satellite dish in Grandpa and Grandma's yard.



Two silly girls, posing by the Easter bunny cake Grandma D had at her house.




At church on Easter morning, Bennett and Ainsley got to serve by passing Easter candy out to people as they entered the auditorium. They were thrilled!





The girls took in another egg hunt at Aunt K and Uncle C's house. The competition was pretty stiff with so many cousins competing!






This is the ridiculous amount of candy that we acquired by the end of the weekend!







No comments: