Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Latest "Scenes"

I happened upon a few new "scenes" in Bennett's room the other day. 



 Mousey is home sick in his bed/hammock.  He's holding his special blankie and playing an oversized (for a mouse) cardboard DS.  He also has some sort of top secret science experiment brewingat the foot of his bed...it's in a Dixie cup covered with a tissue reading "Do not open."  Mysterious!
 Great.  Another sideways picture.  Bennett appears to have turned the tower of her doll house into a lucador.  It's very Nacho Libre-ish.  I just have no further explanation for what's going on here.
 Oh, look!  It's my Snugglebum from the '80s wearing my HUGE glasses, also from the '80s.  She is ready for winter in her furry blue wrap and plaid scarf.  Weirdness.
And here's Clowny, just enjoying a good book...or seven, in her plastic canvas canopy bed.  I enjoy how the book on her lap is open with a bookmark in it.  Notice the pile of books on the floor as well. I notice Clowny also has a quilt, hand-stitched by Bennett out of some old t-shirt scraps, on her bed.  Delightful! 

No comments: