Friday, November 18, 2011
Walking In a Winter Wonder...What?!?!?!?
Again with the snow village? Yes, again. For us, the snow village is a major source of entertainment each holiday season. Less that one week of the village being on display, and we already have major adventure unfolding. Last night around dinner time, I asked Ainsley if she would like to help me make some meatloaf. Her response was, "Yes, but first I have to watch Bennett's people jump through the rings of fire." What? Rings of fire? What? I rounded to the dining room corner to investigate and it appears that the empty tape rolls from my window insulation kits have become a double ring of fire. It also appears that each and every villager wants to attempt to jump through the double ring of fire...notice them waiting patiently in line? As if this isn't bizarre enough, there is a team of My Little Ponies perched on the toy store, overseeing the entire event. Maybe it's just me, but I think it wiser that the ponies attempt to be jumping through the hoops versus the people in their wool coats and long pettiskirts. And what does this have to do with Christmas? To each his own, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment