Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"The Best Day of My LIfe"

 Imagine this.  Your grandparent's family business purchases an abandoned Chinese restaurant.  The previous owners basically left everything inside.  Among the remains are two big toy/candy vending units.  Your just so happen to have a large number of quarters at your disposal.  In the words of Ainsley, this senario is called "THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE" and this was her reality!

The girls cranked, cranked and cranked some more!  We didn't let them get any candy, as it's been sitting there awhile and the place is filthy, but they did score several rings, necklaces, trinkets and best of all...fake mustaches!  It truly was a blast for them, and a memory I'm sure they'll not soon forget!


Dad also scored something pretty amazing for his garage decor.  What could possibly be better than a poster of a cat in asian inspired clothing, preparing to devour a plate of sushi?  This is a gem!  I came home with nothing...which is quite fine and dandy.  I was just fine with simply witnessing the members of my family on "the best day of their lives." 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sweeeet! I love vending machines! That is amazing....especially if there were stretchy gooey hands in there. Those are my favorite!

Unknown said...

That would be amazing. Lucky girls ( and Grant)!