Well, we're back in the blogging business. After many months of computer difficulty and two pathetic PC's in a five year period, we bought a mac. I can barely believe it and I am trying to stand it, as I am traditionally not a mac fan. But we are hopeful that this one will outlast our PC's and maybe it will even grow on us. After spending a lifetime trying to figure out how to upload video to Blogger with the new computer...here you have it! The only Black Friday deal our family scored was a free yoga lesson from Uncle Bobi. Coming up next on the blog...wait for it...CANDLE-KAZAAM 2012!!! Kicking of this Friday!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
We're Back...With a Mac (Gasp!)
Well, we're back in the blogging business. After many months of computer difficulty and two pathetic PC's in a five year period, we bought a mac. I can barely believe it and I am trying to stand it, as I am traditionally not a mac fan. But we are hopeful that this one will outlast our PC's and maybe it will even grow on us. After spending a lifetime trying to figure out how to upload video to Blogger with the new computer...here you have it! The only Black Friday deal our family scored was a free yoga lesson from Uncle Bobi. Coming up next on the blog...wait for it...CANDLE-KAZAAM 2012!!! Kicking of this Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A mac?! Did I hear you correctly you Mac haters?! I was also opposed, and now I'm in love. :) The syncing of all of our devices is truly amazing. Now it's time for the Iphone for you. :)
Post a Comment