Today is December 9. It is chilly and dreary and rainy. I can't think of a better day to...go hiking with some super awesome friends! Oh my, did we have fun.
I have several photos from the hike, but I will simply post links to a couple of short videos taken on the hike. There were several creek beds to cross, ledges/cliffs to climb and such. It was quite the adventure. The videos were taken as we attempted to climb "the big wall." They don't do the actual climb, or our friend Zach's fall, justice. It was a big wall. He took a long, head-first fall. Fortunately he came out unscathed. Wigle's, you are offiially deemed the best people of all time to go hiking with! What a super fun time.
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ApMK3J3aMfw
And don't miss this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwgf_zFvOK8
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have a sore neck in the house from the fall. :) Ha, I'm still laughing! :)
Post a Comment