Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bribery

Tonight we had an impromptu family movie night with our little sicklings. They were allowed to share a can of soda during this event. I had asked both girls to please bring me their water cups (located in the living room) so that I could put soda in them. Bennett was very cozy in her movie viewing chair and didn't want to make the long trek to the kitchen. It is oh, so long. So, in comes Ainsley with Bennett's cup. I said, "Why are you bringing Bennett's cup in for her?" She said, "Sissy will give me a lot of pretend money." Bribery at it's finest. And the poor little child is even willing to work for pretend money. Oh dear.

1 comment:

Minyo said...

Play money will get you places. Little Squirt has been buying stuff laying around the house from me with play money. One day, she ran out, so I paid her play money to pick up all her toys off the floor. It's a two way street, you know! Ainsley is one smart little thing.
Min