
For those who are still checking this blog, sorry for the continued lack of action. We are still experiencing technical difficulties. We now have a loaner laptop, but we're having issues getting past photos to open. We need to install some software to be able to get new photos on. I'm hoping to have something up in the next few days. To entertain you slightly, I'll share a recent comment Bennett made. We had some little friends over to play last week, a boy and two girls. Bennett and the boy were good friends when they were younger, but they haven't seen each other much recently as they now attend different schools. I guess they've done some growing up, because the little guy asked Bennett, "Hey, Bennett, do you want to wrestle?" Her response was, "I am a woman...no!" A woman? Really? He accepted her answer, but he and his little sister did manage to get Bennett pinned to the floor a bit later, and she was okay with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment