Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wait For It...Wait For It...


We're nearly back in business, computer-wise! After a couple of months of waiting, battling technological difficulty, researching, and banging our heads on the computer desk, the moment has nearly arrived. A new laptop should be arriving in days, at which point, pictures will be uploaded and blogging will resume. I'm not sure if we even have readers anymore, other than Grandma, but Grandma, you are worth bring the blog back into working order. Pictures soon to come, relatively speaking!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What about me???

Jodi said...

I still check in. I think something must be going on with bloggers all over the world. None of the people I follow have been writing recently. I am bored.

Minyo said...

I still check in once in a while too! I think face book has done something to my energy to blog.