Friday, August 21, 2009
Summer Wrap-Up
Well, the last week of summer vacation is nearly over! We are about to kick back into school mode, but here are a few pictures of our last few days of "freedom."
It's been a somewhat rainy week. The girls enjoyed some umbrella time by "the river" at the end of our driveway the other day. Ainsley has her baby with her, as always! She seems to have momentarily lost her maternal instinct, as the baby appears to be hunched over and without protection from the umbrella. Poor little thing!
We brought out the beloved ball pit this week. It only comes out of the closet about once ever 6 months because Mom gets tired of having millions of colored balls all over the place. I found Ainsley shoving as many balls as possible into her shirt the other day. She was being a mother chicken and they were her eggs/babies. Every time one would fall out I would here her yelling, "Junior! Junior! Get back over here!!!" Funny.
The Girls have been getting their little hands on my camera lately. When I uploaded my most recent batch of photos, low and behold, there was a picture of the vintage McDonald's character, Mac Tonight, driving a jeep on my kitchen counter! I have never seen this toy before in my life. I didn't know he lived here, but apparently he does, and a little girl caught him on camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment