Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Candle-Kazam #3
Candle-Kazam challenge #3 took place last night! Another easy one for Dad...he seems to be saving the best for last. Tonight's challenge: Do a lip sync to The Village People, YMCA! Again, the girls were thrilled!
Do you like how the decorative grass behind Dad's head makes him look like he has green, spikey hair? It's the longest his hair has been in years!
Dad, passionately doing a "Y" during his performance. Bennett is also participating, and with a safari hat and a lemur on her head, no less!
If I had a dollar for every time that ridiculous Webkinz lemur causes a problem, I'd be rich. "Leemie" ruined a perfectly good action shot of Dad. The point of posting the picture is just to show you how much fun the girls had while the lip lync was going on. There was a lot of action going on in the living room. Ainsley was getting down with her bad self, too. I just didn't capture it on camera. Again, way to go, Dad! Only four challenges left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment