Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Random Photos
There is not much excitement happening at our house. We are just patiently awaiting the arrival of spring. Here are a few random photos we've taken as we twiddle our thumbs.
We ate at a local food establishment, where Ainsley landed this impressive curly fry!
Bennett also had a curly fry for the books! Silly girl.
Another man? Could it be? Ainsley was dress for "the ball" at Grandpa and Grandma's. She was ready to go with her date, Mr. Snowman. "What about Brian, your husband?" I asked her. "What will he think if he finds out? "I won't let him know," Ainsley said. Ummm, need we have a discussion about faithfulness in marriage? I hope not! Ainsley ended up deciding that Mr. Snowman was just her brother going to the ball with her. That's a good girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment