Friday, March 5, 2010

Signs of Spring!

Ahhh...spring will be here soon! One of the very first signs of spring for us is baby chicks! This morning we saw a sign at a local farm supply store that said "Chick Days Are Here." We made immediate plans to check out the chicks right after school! Ainsley and Cousin M. were thrilled to see these sweet little babies! They loved hearing their little cheeping sound!
Bennett was equally pleased with the baby chicks. In the car she said, "You know, no offense to ducks, but chicks are just a bit cuter than ducklings." I don't know Bennett. Ducklings are pretty cute. Chicks do have a lot going for them in cuteness though!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, I miss H&S Feed!

Minyo said...

My vote is for the ducks. Baby chicks might be cute for a couple weeks, but ducks stay cute forever. I want baby ducks...maybe in a few years :)