Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Innovation

Good news for those of you who enjoy this blog. The mother of the family (me) has officially closed her Facebook account. This is a big deal because too much time was wasted there. Also, most of the family photos were posted there because it was quicker and easier. No more of that nonsense! Hopefully the posts to this blog will pick up now. Innovation is always going on at our place. For instance, what do you do when your chicken and rice soup is too hot? Wait for it to cool? No. Blow on it? Kind of. Blow on it with a balloon pump? Yes! Why not?!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

What? You're no longer on facebook? I guess I do understand how facebook too easily becomes a mini-blog. Well, I look forward to reading your blog every day and I'll leave my comments!

Bennett and Ainsley said...

I will probably rejoin Facebook at some point. I need to learn how to be more diciplined about it though. In the meantime, enjoy the blog!