Tuesday, August 17, 2010
The Things That Make Ainsley Tick
Ainsley is our girly girl. Here are the things that "make her tick."
Babies. Ainsley LOVES babies. She would like to have nine children when she grows up. She is nuts. Here she and Bennett are posed with their collection of dolls. All of them are important, but none can compare to "Yellow Baby" a.k.a. "Rose" who is in the purple sleeper up front and center. That baby is THE baby in Ainsley's life.
Romance. Ainsley loves to dream about getting married and having a husband some day. She plays "house" every day, and this is a challenge when you live in a house with no boys to be the husband. No problem, as many of you know. We have Cardboard Brian. Cardboard Brian dislikes traveling and is afraid of heights, but he loves babies and dancing. Obviously the perfect man for Ainsley! Just the other day these two renewed their vows. What a sweet couple.
There has been a little discontent with Cardboard Brian though, I fear. Ainsley decided that he needs a makeover of sorts...darker hair and white pants. Why? Because Eric on "The Little Mermaid 2" has them, and she'd like Brian to be a little more like Eric. Oh dear. Not good.
Dress Up. Ainsley rarely wears real clothes. I put them on her in the morning, but she quickly sheds them for fancier attire. Not only does she wear dress up clothing, but she also decorates her bedroom with them. She does this frequently. Above you can see how a Cinderella dress, fairy wings, fake flowers and a pink camo-print blanket have become decor. What do we call this? Shabby Chic? I have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all of Ainsley's little loves! She's a sweet girl! We have a friend with a little girl who always wears a princess dress. I feel like a bad mom for not having anything for my boys to dress up in. We'll have to work on that.
This is hilarious with Ainsley and her groom and all of her dressing up. Your girls are so sweet and funny, I love it! I also love that you'll be blogging more! Yay! It's so much fun to read your blog.
Post a Comment