Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day Fun

Today is a beautiful, spring break St. Patty's Day! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, from Cousin M., Bennett and....it looks like someone didn't get the memo. Ainsley chose to wear all brown on this special day. Her flip-flops are aqua blue. Oh, Ainsley.
Although quite overcast, it is a warm springish day. We decided to pack a picnic lunch and head to the park. Here is a photo of sweet sisters riding double down the fast slide.

Bennett is growing up, but she's not too old to enjoy the park!


Ainsley's favorite activity was going down the fast slide backwards and on her belly because it caused a wipe out at the bottom every time. Ainsley, now I understand why you chose an all-brown outfit today! Very wise choice!



Some drawing went down today as well. What does a huge, angry fish have to do with St. Patty's Day? Nothing.




Oops...sideways picture...forgot to rotate...sorry! Ainsley drew a lovely little girl with her Easter bunny. First the brown outfit and now this. Such a little nonconformist.





And we have another Easter bunny on St. Patrick's day. This one is Bennett's work and is fashioned to resemble Grandpa L. I'm sure he will be honored when he sees it, well except he might not care for the pin striped bibs.






1 comment:

Julie said...

Love this weather! Glad the girls had fun! I have your cake pan...I'll bring it to church on Sunday! :)