Well, I just don't seem to be taking many interesting pictures as of late. So as we wait for something amazing and spectacular to photo-document, I give you the "things we're digging" post. Here are some things we really like these days.

First up is something Bennett is digging, and that is duct tape. Bennett has spent many an hour crafting things out of various colors of duct tape lately. In fact, I'd say she spent 67% of her spring break using duct tape. FYI, duct tape comes in an array of colors and patterns, and fancy duct tape is not cheap! The cost has been worth the creative use of time and energy though.

Mom (me) is digging the Asker series of wall organizational items from IKEA. Recently, I was able to purchase one piece of this set, the aluminum bar with the hooks and hanging ceramic pots. I LLLLOOOOVVVEEE it! I want all of these pieces! Help! I need more walls!

Dad has been digging fish tacos. We have a restaurant in town that offers them. They are quite delish. We are not Catholic, required-to-eat-fish-right-now-on-Friday people, but if you are, you should give these a try. Tasty as all get out!

And Miss Ainsley is really digging puppy chow these days. She'd been requesting that I make her some for weeks, and last night her wish was granted. A sweet treat for a sweet girl!
1 comment:
Love that IKEA number as well....ooohh, ahhhhh. And Mallory spotted the puppy chow, and it appears I will need to be making it soon as well! :)
Post a Comment