Well, she's at it again. Bennett is writing...and writing...and writing. This time she had to write an autobiographical "book" for school. It was called All About Me. Below are a few excerpts from the book, which ended up being several pages long and full of text, drawings and photos. I must say, I learned a few things about Bennett myself!
Above is a portion of her opening paragraph. Bennett aspires to become a Big Foot expert!??!
The above selection is from her chapter on free time activities. And the part about 50 pillows is no exaggeration. Chances are pretty good that most people who read this post have been gifted with a handmade pillow from this girl.
Bennett included many photos that have now been marked up with arrows galore. I did not know when I gave her the pictures that she's be arrowing them up. Oh well. Take special note of the little woman just to Bennett's left. That's Grandma E.
Now note the reference to Grandma E. in the above excerpt. "Peppy" and "spunky" are great words to describe her. What a wonderful, fun, sweet, loving lady we are blessed to have in the family!
Finally, a snippet of her closing remarks. I sure hope that everyone who reads her book has good intentions. I also hope that Bennett is at peace. One of the final lines she wrote after this that is not pictured was "If you didn't like this book, you have wasted precious time. I apologize." I assure you, Bennett...all who read will enjoy! Time well spent!





No comments:
Post a Comment