Wednesday, February 20, 2008

See what Ainsley has in her little hands? Yes, it's a pair of scissors and a nice, long strand of blonde hair. Lovely. Especially since it's from her mother's head! So I guess I should have been paying closer attention to her when she was combing my hair tonight. I noticed she ran off for a bit, mid-brushing, but when she returned I was engrossed in a television show. I didn't see the hot pink scissors she brought back with her, but I knew immediately what was happening when I felt the familiar pull and snip to the side of my head. Super. Well, you know what they say...I guess it will grow back! My greatest fear is that now that she's had a taste of hair cutting there may be some repeat styling going on with her own hair. Maybe that would be a good thing. As you see in the picture, her "do" could use a little work!

No comments: