Monday, May 12, 2008


I'm sure some of you are getting tired of hearing about The Queen. However, we find following The Queen's life very humorous and entertaining. If you are sick of reading about a sandstone bird, no need to read this post. But, if you aren't, we wanted to let you know that The Queen's wedding took place today. Now, I thought that The Queen and The King had already married. True, they had...Bennett forgot to tell me that they eloped and a formal ceremony was to follow for family and friends. Well, bright and early this morning, Bennett asked me to please print up 20 animal-sized invitations to a wedding in French-looking letters. I did this for her, as you will see in the first photo. The invitation reads just as she dictated it should. Brief and to the point, I thought. Anyway, as you can see in the second photo, there was a good turn out for this amazing event. Many guests attended the ceremony, complete with a green aisle runner, a platform stage area and a small pink elephant serving as the officiant. (You are seeing the back side of him stuck into a coaster so he could stand up.) Finally, this union is being publicly recognized! Hooray! I asked Bennett where The Queen and King would be honeymooning. "Hawaii, of course...it's tropical."

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey! Why wasn't The King's mother invited???

GFish said...

Congratulations to the King and Queen!

Long Live the Queen! (and the King)