Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Vacation


These are the moments when I am really thankful to be home with my Girls...I love walking into a room and seeing them all decked out in some crazy looking outfit. They always have a crazy explanation for their get-up, too. This morning when I entered the living room I saw Bennett in some cropped leggings, a toddler-size beanie cap, and a blue sock "cast," and sunglasses. She was carrying a puppy in a purse and a plastic jack-o-lantern full of random items. Maybe I should have put two and two together to come up with the occasion that her ensemble represented, but I just couldn't. When I asked her what she was dressed up for, she stated as though is was quite obvious, "Summer vacation." Of course! Summer vacation! Why didn't I think of that? Ainsley was also pretty decked out for summer vacation, but she didn't want to be photographed this morning. Fun kids.

No comments: