Friday, August 22, 2008


This morning, Ainsley and I stopped at a garage sale. She was not very pleased to be bargain-hunting this morning, as she had a late night last night followed by an early morning. The sun broke through the clouds when the little girl who lived at the house invited Ainsley to come see her new kittens. All tears were replaced by the face you see above...she was thrilled beyond measure. I think this moment of kitten-holding is probably one of the highlights of Ainsley's entire life! When we got in the car she told me, "I was sad and I wanted to hold one of those (kittens) and that little girl let me hold two of them and now I am very happy!"

2 comments:

Minyo said...

She looks so happy! I'm amazed that you had your camera with you at a garage sale. You're good.

Lindsey said...

You should get one!