Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Ainsley took a spin on Bennett's little bike this weekend. Bennett has outgrown it and Ainsley is glad to be taking it off her hands. I guess I should have said that Ainsley took a spin on HER new bike this weekend.
We harvested a few grapes off of a neighbor's grapevine over the weekend. There were two varieties and Bennett loved them. Ainsley chewed a couple of them up and spit them back out. Here is a picture of Bennett modeling the fresh produce as a pair of earrings. Oh, and the coolest thing we did was watch a bunch of ants carry off crumbs bigger than themselves from a piece of Ainsley's crushed monster cookie in the driveway! It was amazing and I took a video of it, but I am having difficulty getting it onto this blog. I'll keep working on it!

No comments: