Sunday, December 21, 2008

Raisin' Our Voices to Wish You a Smurfy Christmas

I went to plug in our Christmas Village this morning and I was shocked to discover that it has been overtaken by vintage California Raisins and Smurfs. They used to belong to Dad and I, and they are now beloved possessions of our children. It warms my heart to see a lovely winter village just bustling with Raisins and Smurfs coming and going, caroling, shopping, and of course, riding skateboards in the snow. I do believe one of the raisins has purchased a surfboard for a special someone as well. You've got to love it when the 80's live on in your children, especially at Christmas!

2 comments:

GFish said...

"I heard it through the Grape vine" - that's a Christmas carol, right?

That looks like a great village for smurfs and raisins to enjoy the holidays!

Minyo said...

That's too funny!