Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hillbilly Ridiculousness

Living in the region that we do, often we happen upon things that just should not exist. They are so ramshackle and so hillbilly...you don't want to look and yet you cannot look away. I have decided to begin photo documenting these things for a coffee table book, yet to be named. Suggestions are welcome! And here is the first photo I have taken for the book... What the?! This is some type of homemade pontoon/bench/paddle boat...I think? Love the orange flames on the front. Stop and think about it. Someone actually took valuable time to construct this thing, to license it, and to paint flames on the front. I am shaking my head as I type. Hillbilly ridiculousness at its finest.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is sweeetttt.....come over and take a pic of the swing-shot next! :) Love this idea of a book of the ridiculousness....