When Bennett was a baby/toddler, she was a Veggie Tales FREAK. Oh, my. I cannot even express how much she loved Veggie Tales. It was alarming. By age 4 or 5, she still liked Veggie Tales, but her obsession was tapering off. For the past few years she has not really wanted a whole lot to do with the show...until last week when we resurrected a Veggie Tales Silly Songs video tape that I had no idea we still had. She popped that sucker into the VCR and what you see in the above video is what we've been dealing with ever since. Incessant belting out of Veggie Tales songs from a child who we thought was through with them long ago. I guess you are never too old. "OOOOHHH, you and me, and our sports utility vehicles. Cruisin to 7-11 for a bag of Frito-Lays!"
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment