Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Senior Pictures

While visiting Aunt L. a couple of weeks ago, Bennett decided she wanted to have her photo taken, senior picture style, while at the Bass Pro Shops. I had my camera with me, so why not?! Ah, just lovely.
Legs crossed, so lady-like, in the gravel. Beautious!



The ever popular, arms crossed while leaning pose. So mature!





This shot was taken later the same day as we walked back to our car from dinner. The recline on the rocks shot. Niiiice!







Here's a proof that her parents won't be ordering...the shot with the backdrop of something for sale for $23,995. Maybe that's the projected cost of her book fees by the time she enters college. Personally, I'm glad the days of real senior pictures are several years away!










1 comment:

Julie said...

She has the poses DOWN! That is quite impressive! And I'm glad her pictures aren't as racy as the ones I've been seeing lately! Whew! :) Thanks for the book....already in it and love it! Feeling better too!