Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Little Laughs
Children are so entertaining. The girls always have us chuckling, and here are a few photos that make me smile.
The beloved "Big Blankie" still goes nearly everywhere with Ainsley. I looked into the back seat on the way to church and saw this. Big Blankie is not only a comfort item. It is also a light blocker when you want to see the screen of your Littlest Pet Shop gaming device just a little bit better.
I walked into Ainsley's room this morning and saw this fun scene on her bed. Yellow Baby a.k.a. Rose riding a unicorn. She's a bit hunched over. Maybe her comfort pillow roll is bad for her posture.
When I strolled into Bennett's room I found a little wooden posable figure, dressed in homemade clothes made of flannel scraps and pantyhose pieces. Nice. She also has a tiny baby wearing a crocheted dress in her little basket on her arm. What a sweet little mother and daughter. And the Holy Bible is at their feet. Wise woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment