Friday, December 16, 2011

Candle-Kazaam #5 - Hip Hop Toy Is Humbled By Jesus

Alright.  I have been trying to upload video from Candle-Kazaam Challenge #5 for days now.  It simply will not work.  Too bad, because I have some fine footage of this challenge: Write and perform a Christmas skit with the girls.  Bravo, Dad!!!!


Here are the two main actors in the skit.  Dad was G.I. J-O, the egotistical, hip hop toy who thought he was THE BEST toy ever.  Bennett was the narrarator/level-headed, hip hop toy that talked some sense into G.I. J-O.  I don't remember what her name was in the skit.  I also have no idea why the toys are hip hop toys.  What does hip hop have to do with anything?  Nothing.


Man, I wish I had a video clip on here.  This is an action shot taken during the play.  Hip hop toy Bennett is SO disgusted with prideful G.I. J-O.  He thinks he's so awesome and that Christmas is all about him.  Bennett, with the assistance of a giant toy Easter bunny, tells him the true meaning of Christmas.  This causes G.I. J-O to have a change of heart.  It was a touching story.  I'm sure the Hallmark channel will be calling us soon.  What was Ainsley's role in the skit you may wonder?  She did not want a speaking part, so she decided to sit a be a calm, normal-acting toy.  She was instructed not to move much.  She did a fantastic job!  And the giant bunny...I almost threw him out in the trash this week, but it's a good thing I didn't.  The skit would have been nothing without him.  Easter and Christmas collide!  Beautiful!

No comments: