We had a belated Candle-Kazaam challenge on Tuesday night. #4 - Skype someone in the character of Jack Frost! Aunt L and family were the ones to get the threatening video call.
Here is Jack, ready to make the call and spew threats of terrible winter weather. He decided he needed a blue backdrop so he would appear to be calling from a frigid ice cave. One down throw and a few canned goods later, and he had himself an ice cave.
Here is the view from the Skype screen as he prepared to call. I like how Jack is cuddling with one of his minions in this shot. He must have a soft spot in his cold heart. We also have video snippets from the call. You'll have to check those out on Facebook, as I cannot seem to load them successfully onto this blog. It ended up that rather than spew threats, Jack spent most of the call defending himself and debunking rumors about how he nips at peoples noses and such. It was a compelling performance. I hope Aunt L. and family enjoyed being in on the nonsense!
1 comment:
Jack Frost is very "cool" with his shades on! I'm sure that was a lovely conversation! These are good challenges...very creative!
Post a Comment