Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Alright...Time For Some Intervention

As a parent, I try to follow this rule:  Say "yes" as often as you can, and when you say "no" mean it.  Well, the time has come that I must say no.  The wall decorating has gone too far, and I mean it!


Example 1 - Jewelry never needs to be attached to a wall with ticky tack.  I'm sorry, Ainsley, but this is coming down.


Example 2 - The things on your wall should not frighten those who live in your home.  Ethel is frightening.  I do not know who illustrated this girl on a phonics classroom card, but she should never have been drawn.  I have found Ethel hanging up and I have thrown her away a few times, but a little girl in our family seems to continually resurrect her from the trash.  Ethel, good bye.  You will be disposed of in a place where you cannot be found. 

No comments: