This morning on our way to school we saw the most amazing thing...a HUGE, vivid double rainbow. It was amazing. I have never in all my days seen such a full, bright rainbow. Simply incredible!
Honestly, it's also simply incredible that we made it to the school parking lot without crashing the car. I did not have my eyes on the road much, and I was snapping the camera repeatedly while driving to try to capture the rainbow. In my defense, I was not the only driver I saw taking pictures. There had to have been a fender bender somewhere in town because of this amazing rainbow!
The girls kept saying, "A DOUBLE RAINBOW! WHAT DOES IT MEEEANNN???" If you've seen the YouTube video of the crazy guy in the mountains who cries like a baby when he sees a double rainbow, then you will understand. No one in our family cried over this rainbow, but it was really sweet! Such a great reminder of a faithful and awesome God who always keeps His promises. Oh, and about the bathrobes...it's Pajama Day at school today! Yessssss!
2 comments:
Soo cool! We saw a single rainbow in Ottumwa on the way to school, but it was just a half, not a sweet full one like that! And not a double! WOW! And I have seen that funny YouTube video...and we laughed. A LOT. :)
Yes.....there HAD to be an accident! I was driving like a crazy person too! I don't know if Addie has ever seen a rainbow and Lauren was completely mesmerized!
Your pictures are fabulous!! Only God could make something so wonderous!
Post a Comment