Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fly Swatters...Who Really Needs Them?


We have this one super pesky fly in our house.  We cannot seem to get rid of him and he keeps not dying on his own.  We cannot find either of our fly swatters either.  Bennett is fed up and she decided to take matters into her own hands tonight.  The fly trap pictured above is on our kitchen counter this evening.  It features a partially nibbled Reece's Pieces candy, a sunflower seed, a small chunk from a Three Muskateers marshmallow bar and a Corn Nut (I'm surprised Bennett was willing to spare the Corn Nut.)  It also features lots of tape and a bit of signage.  Apparently our fly is literate.  He is certainly smart enough to have survived in this house for days on end.  It will be so awesome if she actually catches the little pest with this thing.  I do think I will pick up a new fly swatter as a back up the next time I'm at the store. 

No comments: