Bennett brought home Part I of her school journal today. It contained entries from early November to the present. I have been very eager to see her journal because it is so fun to see how her reading and writing are developing. Her journal contains documentation of the highs and lows of life as a child. Some entries talk about her likes and dislikes, going to Grandpa and Grandma's house, playing with her sister, and such. Above is my favorite entry though, and I'm sure that her teacher enjoyed it as well. It says, "My mom is sick. In the middle of the night she puked." Nice! Thank you for sharing, Bennett! No wonder her teacher asked me if I was feeling better the day after this entry was dated. She had more personal information that I had realized. Now that Bennett is journaling, nothing is sacred!Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Bennett's Journal
Bennett brought home Part I of her school journal today. It contained entries from early November to the present. I have been very eager to see her journal because it is so fun to see how her reading and writing are developing. Her journal contains documentation of the highs and lows of life as a child. Some entries talk about her likes and dislikes, going to Grandpa and Grandma's house, playing with her sister, and such. Above is my favorite entry though, and I'm sure that her teacher enjoyed it as well. It says, "My mom is sick. In the middle of the night she puked." Nice! Thank you for sharing, Bennett! No wonder her teacher asked me if I was feeling better the day after this entry was dated. She had more personal information that I had realized. Now that Bennett is journaling, nothing is sacred!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment