Monday, January 26, 2009

Return Of The Queen!

Good news! The Queen is back! She was missing for months and we could not find her despite our great efforts. Finally, when we pulled out the storage tub of vintage Cabbage Patch Kids, we happened upon her! She somehow got tossed in with them the last time they were out for play, which was obviously quite some time ago. Anyway, we are thrilled to have her back because she entertains us to no end. Above, The Queen can be seen in her palace visiting with friends. Among her friends is Real-Looking Fake Calico and a new friend...Vintage Poochie Stamper. One of Bennett's aunt's might be missing Poochie. The friends were hanging out, discussing The Queen's upcoming wedding. I thought she'd already married, but I'm told she's remarrying. Hmmm? I don't think Bennett understands monogamy, polygamy and such. We'll just let that go for now, I think.
Here we see The Queen and many of her friends at the hotel where the wedding will take place. I'm told that the California Raisins are having a meeting with the old King (the Queens first spouse) about who she might possibly be marrying this time around. On the second floor Papa Smurf and Smurfette are decorating the conference room where the ceremony will take place. Notice the red carpet and a copy of the wedding invitation. On the top floor The Queen's closest friends also continue to discuss who she might possibly be marrying. Only they don't realize she is hiding under the sofa, listening in on their conversation. As a mother, I am promoting the idea that the original king and The Queen should renew their vows, but I'm not certain what will actually go down here. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: