We are back! Finally, we have a fully-functioning computer. Let the blog posts resume! Here are some photos from the past couple of months:

Bennett enjoys being old enough to hold her one and only boy cousin! She's thrilled...Little Cousin looks mildly alarmed.

Bennett and Ainsley spend a lot of time each week with another cousin, seen above. Ainsley and M. enjoyed a bath together at Grandma's a couple of weeks ago. Nearly every time I take these two out in public together, people think they are sisters, even twins. Do you think they resemble each other?

Washing dishes at Grandma's, wearing a plastic bag poncho, of course! Great invention, Grandma!

Bennett and Ainsley were thrilled to attend M's birthday party. The party theme was Ice Cream, but I think Kittens ended up being the dominating element. Notice how M has a firm grasp on the striped kitty's neck. Yikes! We tried to encourage proper cat grip to the little girls, but to no avail. Poor kittens. I hope they are all still alive! And what is up with Bennett's expression here? She looks like she's in another world...probably dreaming of the ice cream she couldn't eat and battling "roid rage" that day. She looks a bit "out of it."

Two girls, enjoying ice cream cone cupcakes at the birthday party while the kittens try to catch their breath!
Blogger only let's me post 5 pictures at a time. I'll try to post more again soon! Check back!
3 comments:
We're so glad you're back-I feel like I've missed so much!
glad you are back...you do know that once you upload your 5 pics you can go and upload again on the same post...?
No, I didn't know that! Thanks for the tip, Greta!
Post a Comment