Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Update

What a beautiful weekend! Here are some of our highlights... Once again, Bennett and Ainsley had the pleasure of embracing a baby! And once again,
Bennett and Ainsley looked thrilled, while Baby J. looks mildly alarmed. I sense a theme developing here...
The Girls hit the pool for the first time this season at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Grandma spoils them by filling the pool with warm water from a hose she attaches to the faucet inside her laundry room. This creates more of an "outdoor bathtub" feel. That would be why these children are able to actually sit in the water and lounge...it's not freezing!

Sliding in action...check out Ainsley's crazy face!


Another action shot...



Ainsley LOVES to ride the Gator! Grandpa took her on her 147th tour of the his yard this weekend. I'm sure she'll probably take tour #148, #149 and #150 before the week's end!
Keep the gas can full, Grandpa!


































































1 comment:

Jodi said...

I thought that baby was a doll at first. He did look scared!