Saturday, May 1, 2010

Recent Randomness

Enjoy some random photos from the past two weeks! Ahhh, the first hike of the season! We LOVE to be in the woods!
The hike was also an attempt to find some morels. On our way, we prayed that God would bless us with but one beautiful little mushroom. God hears and answers prayer...we found but one beautiful little mushroom!

A robin has been making it's home above a buttress on our front porch. I'm not a fan of it's location, but it does make it easy for us to observe. I climbed up and held the camera over the nest to take this picture. Low and behold, we have a blue egg!

Ainsley is as domestic as a girl can get. She wants nothing more than to be a wife and mother someday. I love this, as she loves to help me with household tasks in preperation for her future homemaking. Here she is, feverishly scrubbing the spill trays from our stove.



And we'll end with something weird. We have lots of "weird" at our house...most recently a pink bunny in handcuffs lounging on Ainsley's bed. I asked Ainsley if she handcuffed her bunny. Her reply was "yes." I asked her why she handcuffed her bunny, and she just stared me down in silence. No idea what that's about, but good news! The bunny has been released after posting bond.





No comments: