We broke out the kiddie pool for the first time this season today! There were some thrilled little girls at our house because of it! Ainsley, Cousin M. and the watering cans had a grand time in the pool!
I have a feeling getting wet will be a favorite activity this summer!
I knew there was a reason I thought you and Grant were cool - you have a blog too! Your daughters are adorable - the kiddie pools are the best.
By the way, and I hope this doesn't sound too strange, but Dan and I really appreciate how friendly and inviting you and Grant (and many others) have been at the Bridge. It's been so nice as we've transitioned from our old church to the Bridge, to get to meet new people. I'm naturally a little on the shy side, but it's been so welcoming for us. Thanks!
1 comment:
I knew there was a reason I thought you and Grant were cool - you have a blog too! Your daughters are adorable - the kiddie pools are the best.
By the way, and I hope this doesn't sound too strange, but Dan and I really appreciate how friendly and inviting you and Grant (and many others) have been at the Bridge. It's been so nice as we've transitioned from our old church to the Bridge, to get to meet new people. I'm naturally a little on the shy side, but it's been so welcoming for us. Thanks!
Post a Comment