When Bennett finishes her work early, her teacher allows her to draw on the back side of the paper she's completed. Most often this occurs on math tests. It is always a treat to flip over a math test when it comes home, because what can be seen on the back is sure to be amusing! Above, we have a comic (click on the image to enlarge it.) I chuckled when I realized that Bennett's teacher must have also flipped to the back side while grading, because of her "YEAH!" comment at the bottom of the paper.Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Well, last week we lost our camera while on a hike. It was missing for several days, and I was certain that it was gone forever. But, I should have known that the father in this family can find anything that is missing, and sure enough he did...in the bottom of our empty pop can tub in the garage. That's another story. Anyway, very few photos were taken in the past week, so I will entertain you with some treasures I found on the back of Bennett's math tests from school!
When Bennett finishes her work early, her teacher allows her to draw on the back side of the paper she's completed. Most often this occurs on math tests. It is always a treat to flip over a math test when it comes home, because what can be seen on the back is sure to be amusing! Above, we have a comic (click on the image to enlarge it.) I chuckled when I realized that Bennett's teacher must have also flipped to the back side while grading, because of her "YEAH!" comment at the bottom of the paper.
When Bennett finishes her work early, her teacher allows her to draw on the back side of the paper she's completed. Most often this occurs on math tests. It is always a treat to flip over a math test when it comes home, because what can be seen on the back is sure to be amusing! Above, we have a comic (click on the image to enlarge it.) I chuckled when I realized that Bennett's teacher must have also flipped to the back side while grading, because of her "YEAH!" comment at the bottom of the paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment