
Last night we went for a family bike ride. It was after dinner and there was a chill in the air, so Dad suggested fleece vests be worn. I was hesitant. All four family members wearing fleece vests while riding bikes at 71 degrees Fahrenheit? We put our vests on, and I looked around. I said to Dad, "Do we look really dorky?" His response was without hesitation..."Yes." Well, we went with the vests anyway, and I must say it was a wise choice. Once we began riding with the slight breeze, we all realized that we needed them for warmth. Comfort and practicality reigns over fashion in this family. Dad decided that when out in public looking like fools for the sake of what is best we shall be known as "The Great Outdorks." It's a title we'll wear with pride.
2 comments:
You all look so color-coordinated as well! How many colors of fleece vests do each of you own?
How many do we each own? You don't even want to know. We might like fleece vests a lot at our house!
Post a Comment