Monday, October 4, 2010

Raise Your Hand, Raise Your Hand....If You're Sure!!!

I am a very nostalgic person, especially when we're talking the 80's. I want my children to know the glory that was the 80's. Therefore, I periodically show them old toys I had via ebay and 80's websites, and I sometimes show them old video clips on YouTube. Most recently they watched some sweet commercials from my childhood. Both Dad and I remembered them well and enjoyed seeing them again. One commercial, however, seemed to leave a lasting impression on Bennett and Ainsley. Here is a link to that commercial.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdNf9pvPfjI


Bennett and Ainsley now sing the song from this commercial day and night. They love, love, love it. I am beginning to lose my love for it due to the overkill, but I am so glad to see them embracing a bit of the 80's for themselves. And let's sing it one more time everybody..."Raise your hand, raise your hand....if you're sure!"

No comments: