Well, after a few months of dwindling photo quality, the beloved Fujifilm FinePix has kicked the bucket. I could handle a bit of blur on one edge of my photos, but the blur is spreading and the camera is making strange noises. Time to bid it farewell. Unfortunately (for Grandma D, our biggest blog fan) this means a delay in photo posts. The plan is to do a bit of research and make a purchase before the sun sets today. As soon as I get a new camera in hand, I promise to resume posting, Grandma! Maybe you better loan me your camera for a few days, you know, to avoid blog withdrawal on your end! Just kidding...but more serious, if anyone has any camera recommendations, send them my way TODAY!!!Friday, January 21, 2011
Fujifilm FinePix...R.I.P.
Well, after a few months of dwindling photo quality, the beloved Fujifilm FinePix has kicked the bucket. I could handle a bit of blur on one edge of my photos, but the blur is spreading and the camera is making strange noises. Time to bid it farewell. Unfortunately (for Grandma D, our biggest blog fan) this means a delay in photo posts. The plan is to do a bit of research and make a purchase before the sun sets today. As soon as I get a new camera in hand, I promise to resume posting, Grandma! Maybe you better loan me your camera for a few days, you know, to avoid blog withdrawal on your end! Just kidding...but more serious, if anyone has any camera recommendations, send them my way TODAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have the
Cannon PowerShot SD1200 IS (10 megapixels)
Love, love it. Also had a good experience with their customer service when something needed to be fixed on it.
I have the Canon SD 1200 IS, too, and I love it. It's super easy to use and takes very good pictures. It's an easy point and shoot type of camera and it is small, so it fits great in my purse!
Post a Comment