Thursday, January 6, 2011
Christmas Teaser
So, I am a bit overdue with a blog update. Christmas came and went and was great fun. It was spread out over the course of a couple weeks and I've been busy trying to stay on top of the post Christmas mess, getting new toys and clothes put away, keeping the house clean, etc. I have not taken the time to upload and organize the Christmas pictures yet, but I'm about to! Here is one little teaser photo from the holidays, mostly to hold my mom over. (She sees us the most often, yet I think she also checks this blog most often, so here you go, Mom!)
Dad and Uncle C, with bananas dangling from their waists while Uncle J. takes measurements alongside some oranges. Hmmmm...what could this possible have to do with Chirstmas??? Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment