Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Bennett's Bizarro Bedroom
You just never know what you will stumble upon when you enter Bennett's bedroom. Last night when Dad and I put her to bed, we stumbled across some crazy things.
An owl in a bike helmet. Dad asked Bennett what was up with this. Her response was that "Owls are very wise, you know. He does not want to get injured when he's on the trail." Next time you are on a family bike ride, keep an eye out for biking owls. Share the road, people!
Here we go again with the creepy rubber fetus. I do not know what is the draw to this 12-week fetus we got at the Right to Life booth at the fair, but it is P-O-P-U-L-A-R. I would put it near the top of the "Most Played With Toy" list. Here we have a baby holding a fetus. Don't even ask. No one, not even Bennett, has an explanation for this.
A dolphin, lounging in a hammock. He looks rather uncomfortable to me, but whatever.
And I am SO THRILLED to see the return of random drawings to the back side of Bennett's math tests! She always drew crazy things on the back of her math tests last year in school, and we just loved them. This year she has not drawn much, in fact this may be the first drawing that has come home. It appears we have an outline of her hand containing an alien celebrating several American holidays. Makes sense. I know that whenever I finish working with numbers I immediately think about aliens and Easter. What is this girl thinking!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your girls are just going to love these little glimpses into their lives when they are older. :)
Post a Comment